Showing Our Appreciation
Here at Scarborough Health Network Foundation, we are proud of our donors and want to recognize their generous contributions.
Every year, we hold our Annual Donor Reception to honour our donors and celebrate the successes that were made possible thanks to their generous gifts.
Our Donor Walls (one at each campus) recognize our donors that have given a cumulative gift of $5,000 or more. The wall is updated annually in October, just before the Annual Donor Reception. You can also view our Virtual Donor Wall here.
Donor Recognition Levels:
- Supporters: $5,000 – $9,999
- Patrons: $10,000 – $24,999
- Benefactors: $25,000 – $49,999
- Founders: $50,000 – $99,999
- Grand Patrons: $100,000 – $249,999
- Grand Benefactors: $250,000 – $499,999
- Grand Founders: $500,000 – $999,999
- Director’s Circle: $1,000,000 – $2,499,999
- President’s Circle: $2,500,000 – $4,999,999
- Chairman’s Circle: $5,000,000 and up
Donors who have given $50,000 or more will be presented with the opportunity to have a room or space within the hospital named after them with a plaque commemorating their donation. To view the current naming opportunities available, please click here.
If you would like to see how your name would look on a recognition plaque, enter your name below and click submit.