Meet the Women:
The Scarborough Women of Philanthropy (SWOP) council support Scarborough Health Network; an organization of dedicated members, working to support their local hospital with a focus on promoting health and philanthropy within the Scarborough community.
There is no end of potential for what a circle of women can do when working toward a common goal. The Scarborough Women of Philanthropy are a capable and compassionate group of individuals who are passionate about supporting their community hospital.
To support the Scarborough Health Network Foundation raise funds for state-of-the-art medical equipment and support building projects for the Birchmount, General, and Centenary hospitals.
How you can get involved:
Whether fundraising through events such as our annual Sip, Shop and Celebrate Women, or by connecting at networking events throughout the year, there are different ways members can be involved in the group:
- Become a member: Become a member of the SWOP council; join a team of driven and like-minded women who create exciting philanthropic initiatives and events to support the Scarborough and Rouge hospital. If you are interested in becoming a council member, please contact Abhi Shah at 416-281-7265 or through email at email@example.com.
- Attend our networking events: follow our activities and find out about upcoming events by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Join our general membership: By joining the broader SWOP membership you will be added to our mailing list and will receive notifications of upcoming events and fundraisers. Please email Abhi Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to be added to our SWOP mailing list and to join the general council.
Upcoming News & Events:
- Sip, Shop & Celebrate Women – returning Thursday, November 7, 2019 at the Guild Inn Estate.