Monday, September 20, 2021
Angus Glen Golf Club
10080 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON, L6C 1N9
Goodwood Golf Club
5356 Concession #2, Stouffville, ON, L4A 7X4
Over the past 12 years, SHN Foundation’s annual golf tournament has helped to raise much-needed support for our community hospitals. With more than $1.2 million raised since 2008, proceeds from the event have helped equip our physicians, nurses and frontline staff with the tools and infrastructure they need to continue delivering exceptional care to the hundreds of thousands of patients we see each year.
Now, as we prepare to take bold, ambitious steps forward in our vision for the future of health care in Scarborough, we are proud to introduce a new name and identity for the same outstanding event — the SHN Foundation Golf Classic. On September 20, 2021, SHN Foundation is once again inviting the community to come together — in a safe and physically distant manner — in support of our hospitals.
More details about the 2021 event will be made available in the coming months.
Extensive COVID-19 protocols have been put in place by the venue to ensure that the event is safe, physically distant and aligned with local, provincial and federal public health guidelines. These protocols include:
- Masks are required to be worn inside our building at all times (this does include the washrooms, and on course washrooms) unless eating or drinking.
- Social distancing is required at all times, and guests are to maintain 6 ft. distance from employees and other guests who are not in their social circle or household.
- Golf carts will be staged in the parking lot – 6 ft. apart, with vinyl cart dividers installed to separate the driver and passenger.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to tee off.
- Bag drop has been removed from our tournament services to minimize the touch points, in helping ensure the safety of our guests and our staff.
- Angus Glen is required to keep logs of the name and contact information (including both phone number and email) for contact tracing purposes in the event an attendee or staff member is found to be COVID-19 positive.